Camper Re-do 2
So, I have been a very busy bee. Buzzzzzzz!
I have finished the cushion covers. They took about 7 hours all together. That is for 6 of them. They cost me about $30.00 when all done, including the fabric, thread, and velcro. That's right they are velcro fastened. They look awesome!!! I have a couple pictures of them close up to see the old vs. new fabric. But you will have to wait for the big picture when we are all done and they are in.
I ended up buying new paint. Mine was nasty and chunky. Thank you MN freeze :/ I basically bought the same thing only it is white instead of cream. I have spend 6 hours on it so far; removing cupboards, some taping, scraping and sanding, and 2 coats of paint. We are supposed to get some rain today, so I will be touching up the paint in a few days. After paint is done and dried, I will be putting the cupboard doors back on and moving everything back in.
Since it's kinda crappy and I can't paint, I will be working on the counters. I have never used contact paper like this before, so I'm hoping it works. As you know, I sent some contact paper back already. It was supposed to be cream and gray granite look----- LIARS. It was mostly gold with some black and it was just a blobby mess. So I ended up going to Menards are found some that looks like wood (Walnut color maybe). It was less then $5 for 3'x10'. Pretty reasonable. I'm nervous, but I have watched about a dozen tutorials on youtube! LOL.
Below are some pictures of the cushions and paint progress. It's a crazy mess right now :)
Amanda Morisssss, I mean KOWALSKI(non-registered)
I love your new website. Good work chica!
No comments posted.